This tutorial will get you started with the basics of Physica, from obtaining a source of power to crafting early-game machines.
- Collect plenty of Iron Ore, which can be mined with Stone grade tools and above. It can be found in virtually all parts of the world.
- If you have a Grindstone (Applied Energistics 2), you can grind the ore into dust and then smelt it, effectively doubling your ingot production.
- Smelt the Iron Ore you’ve collected into Iron Ingots.
- Craft a Blast Furnace, which can be fueled by the same fuels as a normal furnace.
- Smelt your Iron Ingots in the Blast Furnace and they will turn into steel ingots.
- Create a Coal Generator and put some coal into it to heat it up. Plug some cables into it and you are producing power.
You now have a source of power.